Hyena Kitchen

Tucked away in a lonely room, lit by the fire of burning screenplays, overlooking the Los Angeles suburb of Ambivalence (look for it, it's there right between Despair and Disneyland) safe in a self-imposed exhile from television, come the screams, rants, and lesser observations from the Hyena Kitchen.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hello lost readers.

Miss me?

It's been an odd lost weekend that lasted two years. A long time since my last post. While it is not their fault, I will put the blame on Google for taking over blogspot as I have tried a number of times to get back on and finally tonight had obvious success. Much has happened in the past two years - too much to bring one up to date here and now, but I promise The Hyena Kitchen is back and will be (hopefully) a frequent addition to your daily waste of time.

However, sleep beacons at the moment - yeah, I know, another excuse. FIrst real post will be tomorrow.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home