Hyena Kitchen

Tucked away in a lonely room, lit by the fire of burning screenplays, overlooking the Los Angeles suburb of Ambivalence (look for it, it's there right between Despair and Disneyland) safe in a self-imposed exhile from television, come the screams, rants, and lesser observations from the Hyena Kitchen.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

I am not a huge fan of New Year's Resolutions. I have always felt there is so much attached, you are in way setting yourself up for failure. Just decide to do something and do it.
So, with that in mind and since '06 is starting out with such promise. Here is a list of things I hope to get done this year, not promises, by no means resolutions, just ideas:

1. I will find an illustrator for my children's book and be on the way to publication.

2. I will film my short. Hell, preproduction is finished and I am not promising it will be edited and ready to screen by the end of the year, but it will be in the can.

3. The yet-to-be-announced Blues Project will be announced. George Ceres, where are you?

4. Write this blog on more regular basis.

5. Continue what little I can do to increase our daily dose of humanity and equality in this crazy world.

Lofty goals, I know, but since no one reads this anyway, who's gonna know. Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home