Hyena Kitchen

Tucked away in a lonely room, lit by the fire of burning screenplays, overlooking the Los Angeles suburb of Ambivalence (look for it, it's there right between Despair and Disneyland) safe in a self-imposed exhile from television, come the screams, rants, and lesser observations from the Hyena Kitchen.

Friday, December 02, 2005


When I was young and would get Advent Calendars, I would always be tempted to open the next day’s door early. To sneak a peek, not necessarily to have the candy, just to now what was coming. Do any of you still feel that way? Well as a special treat – and due to the fact that tomorrow’s schedule will not allow blog time – I am giving you an early peek at Day Three. It is a new computer program to help those of you, like me, get through the tough ten weeks of Christmas. I may turn to it myself before the 25th. The HELP menu has never seemed so useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home